HOW TO COOK CHICKEN FRIED RICE?
1. Preparation of Rice
Before beginning to prepare the fried rice, the rice must be finished. In this dish, leftover chilled rice works best. If you don't have any leftovers, prepare 2 cups of rice per the directions on the package. 2 cups of rice and 3–4 cups of water should be combined in a big pan to make rice. Boil. heat to a medium setting. Rice must be just barely undercooked. But, be careful not to overcook it; otherwise, the fried rice may turn out horribly. After finishing, let it cool.
TIP: Basmati rice taste good while preparing fried rice.
2. Preparing Chicken for fried Rice
Cooking chicken comes next. Poaching the chicken will give it that genuine restaurant flavour. In other words, boil the chicken shopped from FARM2COOK meat online, in water. To do this, put the chicken and enough water in a big saucepan. Put just enough salt and pepper in. Boil the chicken until it's fully done. When finished, turn off the heat. Drain. Wait for it to cool. Discard the chicken after shredding it.
3. Starting to Sautte the Recipe
Making the Indian chicken fried rice is now possible. Add eggs, salt, and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Lightly stir. Set aside. Over high heat, place a pan with a hefty bottom. Oil is heated. onion and garlic, if desired. Onions should be stir-fried till tender. Don't let the onions brown.
TIP: To prepare restaurant-styled fried rice at home, we recommend you to use a wok. Wok* is a large pan shaped like a bowl, used for chinese food cooking.
4. Mix your favourite vegetables
Veggies are added. Use carrots, green bell peppers, and green beans (capsicum). Put just enough salt and pepper in. the vegetables in a stir-fry until they are soft. Do not overcook them; they need to be crispy.
TIP: You may also use veggies like carrot, bean, cabbage, capsicum, broccoli, peas, etc.
5. Once the veggies are half cooked, create a centre and pour the egg mixture that was prepared earlier in a bowl.
6. It's too easy now to fry and form scrambled eggs. Once done, add the shredded chicken.
7. Now you can add the leftover or pre-cooked rice in the pan and stir well for a minute. Now add the special sauces like soya sauce, vinegar. Stir well for another 2 or 3 minutes.
TIP: If your kids wish for various flavour, then you can use sauces like tomato sauce and green chilli sauce.
8. Finally, garnish the chicken fried rice with spring onion, and serve it hot.
We bet your kids and beloved family will love this recipe. Share your thoughts with FARM2COOK.
You may also try our other chicken recipes: Boneless Chilli Chicken, Chicken Potli, Creamy Butter Chicken, and more.
Enjoy fresh and premium quality chicken now online from FARM2COOK at the best price. Order today!