FOR CHICKEN MARINATION:
1. Order chicken curry cuts from FARM2COOK and clean it. Add chicken to a bowl. Add yogurt, turmeric, pinger garlic paste, coriander powder, black pepper powder, salt and lime juice. Mix well and rest it for about 3 hours.
FOR SPECIAL SPICY PASTE:
2. Dry roast the following ingredients for eight to ten minutes over a low flame in a pan: Whole Coriander Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Ground Black Pepper, Cinnamon Sticks, Whole Cloves, Garlic, and Red Chili Peppers. Once its cooled, grind it well.
PAN-FRYING CHICKEN IN GHEE:
3. In a kadai or pan, heat Ghee on low flames and toast curry leaves, garlic chops and add marinated chicken and grinded spices.
4. Close the pan and cook chicken masala on flow flames for a few minutes until it changes color into reddish brown.
5. Garnish dish with cilantro or coriander leaves. Serve it hot with rice, roti, chapati or dosa.
Try this authentic chicken dish at home and share your feedback with us. Order best quality, fresh and juicy chicken from FARM2COOK today at best price. Follow our recipe page to enjoy various chicken and lamb meat recipes.
Also try our kerala recipe: Kerala Dry Chicken Roast