HOW TO COOK LAMB DALCHA?
1. Wash and thoroughly rinse the dal.
2. Prepare the dal in a pressure cooker by adding enough water, a touch of salt, and some turmeric powder.
3. Smash the dal well with a ladle or a masher after waiting for the pressure to drop.
4. Hold till needed.
5. Create a thick paste by blending all the masala ingredients with a small amount of water.
6. Over a medium temperature, heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan.
7. Sauté the bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom for 10 to 20 seconds.
8. Add the onions and cook for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Stir well after adding the ground masala paste and ginger-garlic paste.
10. Cook for one or two minutes.
11. Include the lamb chunks along with the coriander and turmeric powder.
12. Continue to stir thoroughly until the lamb pieces are completely covered in masala.
13. While cooking for 5 minutes, stir occasionally.
14. Pour 1/2 cup of water into the tomato mixture.
15. Salt the pan lightly and put a lid on it.
16. 20 to 30 minutes of boiling on low heat with occasional stirring
17. With occasional stirring, add the dal and simmer for a further 5 to 10 minutes.
18. Add the ingredients for the tempering to the pan after frying them in oil.
19. Coriander leaves and lemon juice are used as garnish and serve with hot rice, naan, parotta, or roti.
Have you also tried the new Mutton Keema Parotta, Goat Stew, Mutton Keema Balls, Tandoori Mutton Chops.
Order fresh, tender, delicious lamb meat online from FARM2COOK and cook awesome-packed recipes.
Leave your comment
No comments yet