HOW TO COOK CHICKEN PICKLE?
PREPARATION OF SPECIAL PICKLE MASALA:
1. Over a low burner, warm a pan.
2. Add one spoon each of the following: mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, one-fourth spoon each of coriander seeds, one spoon each of cardamom, cloves, star anise, and cinnamon.
3. Dry roast until a pleasant scent appears.
4. Star anise should be broken up.
5. For one minute, roast.
6. Turn off the stove. Let it cool.
7. Put in a blender, and blend until a powdery consistency is achieved.
8. Pickle masala is prepared and ready for use.
MARINATING & ROASTING CHICKEN FOR PICKLE:
1. Put 1 kilogramme of boneless chicken in a bowl.
2. Add salt, ginger and garlic paste, and turmeric powder (1/2 tbsp each).
3. Stir each one thoroughly and blend.
4. Add chicken to a pan that is already hot over a medium temperature with oil.
5. The chicken pieces are stir-fried. Fry chicken until it turns golden or dark golden to crisp.
6. Dry roast the chicken until the water is released entirely.
7. Turn off the gas stove and set aside.
PREPARING CHICKEN PICKLE:
1. In the pan used to roast chicken, add a cup of oil and heat well.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and stir fry until raw smell vanishes.
3. Add the special homemade pickle masala. Well fresh masala in pickle can always create authentic aroma and taste.
4. Now add 1/2 cup red chilli powder or use kashmirir chilli powder for the rich color, stir well for a minute.
5. When foam like bubble appears, add fried chicken, 1/4 chopped garlic and mix well for 2 minutes.
6. Now add fresh curry leaves of about 1/2 a cup and fry.
7. You can finally add salt based on the taste, switch off the stove.
8. Add 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice and cool the dish.
9. Once it has cooled down, take a tight container and store it for about 2 months.
10. This Andhra-styled chicken pickle is served with hot steamed rice or chappati or roti.
We hope you enjoyed this tangy special chicken pickle. Share your views about this recipe with FARM2COOK in the below comment area.
Also try other chicken recipes like: crispy chicken cutlet, hyderabad chicken biriyani and more.
To prepare this special spicy and tangy chicken pickle, order fresh, quality, easy-to-cook, tender boneless chicken from FARM2COOK at the lowest price and experience a drool-worthy delightful recipe. Follow us on social media also. Bon Apetite!